Tuesday 27 February 2007

Movie: Nanny McPhee (2005)

Five Lessons from Nanny McPhee

Go to bed when you are told
Know when to rest, be still, passive,
and wait in body, emotion, and mind.
Get up when you are told
Know when to be active and
take action in body, emotion, and mind.
Get dress when you are told
Rise to the occasion: face any challenges/lessons
that are placed on your path courageously.
To listen
Learn to be receptive; listen to the inner voice,
inspiration, and guidance.
Do exactly as you are toldHave courage to follow inner voice’s guidance.


Memorable quote from Nanny McPhee:

Nanny McPhee: There is something you should understand about the way I work. When you need me but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me but no longer need me, then I have to go. It's rather sad, really, but there it is.

Simon Brown: We will never want you!

Nanny McPhee: Then I will never go.


Questions:

1. Why does Nanny McPhee appear more and more beautiful?
2. When do the children learn the following lessons?
    - Say “Please”.
- Say “Thank you”.
- If you pretend to be ill, you could be ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment